Michael Page Logistics are looking to recruit a Logistics Manager who will focus on Fleet and Transport Management for our client in Letchworth.
Our client operate a hub and spoke network and are involved with fast paced delivery direct to customers.
In the role of Logistics Manager you will be the senior lead of the site transport operations, ensuring legal compliance, 100% safety and the delivery of company financial and operational objectives. In addition you will sets the correct transport culture on site with a specific focus on the transport office. You will work to develop others to deliver a culture of continuous improvement to ensure the delivery of excellent service. This role will provide the business with a talent pool of future Service Centre Managers within the business and candidate with ambitions to progress further are encouraged to apply.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Experience of leading large teams across different locations.
- Experience of leading managers as direct reports.
- Significant process & change management capability
- Inspirational leadership skills with the ability to engage and influence at all levels in, from senior management to driver
- Strong experience of interacting with Transport systems, processes & data
- Suits an individual who is organised, analytical, structural, independent, tenacious and comfortable in communicating with other
- Excellent Numeracy and Literacy skills
- CPC holder advantageous
You will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits.